Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hiking And Backpacking Guide

Few Activities Provide Anywhere Near As Much Benefit For People. Hiking And Backpacking Can Improve One's Life Mentally, Physically And Spiritually. The More Of An Active, Outdoor Lifestyle One Leads The Happier And Healthier They Tend To Be. Hiking And Backpacking Click Here! am an avid hiker, hike leader and a dedicated outfitter. I’ve prepared people for adventures all over the world. I am a Wilderness Emergency Medical Technician, Search and Rescue Coordinator. I have developed Outdoor Leadership Programs and spoke at several conferences on outdoor subjects. I have through-hiked the Appalachian Trail, the Pacific Crest Trail and hiked most of the US National Parks.
I am fortunate to have had these opportunities and delighted to share my experience with you. Preparation is definitely the key, and the essential ingredient to having a safe and enjoyable experience in the outdoors.

No comments: