Friday, June 19, 2009

How to make beef jerky book


A Step-by-Step Illustrated Beef Jerky Preparation Handbook That Will Teach You How To Make The Best Beef Jerky Ever And Much More.You can make the Best Beef Jerky Ever right in the comfort of your home. You can end up saving $17 a pound or more by learning how to make your own beef jerky. Not only will you save money, you will become the Beef Jerky King among your friends and family. The 5 original varieties of beef jerky you can make are delicious and are great to give away as gifts!I can't boil water, but after reading Uncle John's Beef Jerky Handbook I can sure make some delicious beef jerky! I like how each step is outlined and illustrated. Now all my friends ask me to make them beef jerky! I could never have imagined that! Thanks Uncle John for writing your beef jerky handbook.
Beef Jerky Preparation Handbook

No comments: