Monday, December 22, 2008

Polarized sunglasses

Polarized sunglasses absorb the reflected glare and pass the useful light to your eyes so you see more fish and structure under the surface. The truth is that I use Ray Ban polarize sunglasses they are expensive but worth the extra cost to me. Make sure you use bands to slide on the sunglasses so you don't loose them over board.
When I first started bass fishing without polarized lenses I could not make out the structure under the water's surface.I started using the Ray Ban sunglasses and I could not believe the difference.When I was wearing the Ray ban polarized sunglasses I could actually see the bass under the water.I could make out the bass swimming near rocks or trees that were under the surface of the water.Read more on polarized sunglasses.

No comments: